I had to run and pull Landon out of the shower so he could see. His face was completely buried in the little toy! So I pulled him out and put him in his crib. He must have been so tired after all of the rolling over! So, he hasn't eaten since 2:30pm and it's 5:40pm now....so hopefully this is just a little nap and not him being down for the night - or I will be in for a rude awakening!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Sleepy
I was sitting at the computer this evening and Anthony was in his jumpy. I was trying to hold him off to eat and then go to bed around 6pm. He last ate at 2:30 or so and fell asleep shortly after for a 45 minute nap. I tried to feed him his rice cereal around 4:30, but he was rubbing his eyes and tired. So we took an early bath at 5pm, but I really didn't want him to go down until 6. So he was just bouncing and having a good old time. I was looking at something online and then look to my right and this is what I saw...

I had to run and pull Landon out of the shower so he could see. His face was completely buried in the little toy! So I pulled him out and put him in his crib. He must have been so tired after all of the rolling over! So, he hasn't eaten since 2:30pm and it's 5:40pm now....so hopefully this is just a little nap and not him being down for the night - or I will be in for a rude awakening!
I had to run and pull Landon out of the shower so he could see. His face was completely buried in the little toy! So I pulled him out and put him in his crib. He must have been so tired after all of the rolling over! So, he hasn't eaten since 2:30pm and it's 5:40pm now....so hopefully this is just a little nap and not him being down for the night - or I will be in for a rude awakening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This picture is seriously funny! What a silly bean - if only Charlotte could learn to fall asleep like that!
Post a Comment